- 0.2% of patients with congenital hemophilia experienced thrombotic adverse events in clinical trials1
- 4% of patients with acquired hemophilia experienced thrombotic events1
Safety profile for your patients.
With a proven low rate of thrombotic events and recombinant manufacturing, your patients can rely on the safety profile of NovoSeven® RT.1,2
A proven low rate of thrombotic adverse events.
The only recombinant option for all indicated patients.
- Undergoes a 5-step purification process1,3
- The only bypassing agent not made from human serum or human proteins1
- Recombinant manufacturing minimizes the possibility of viral contamination4
The NovoSeven® RT 5-step production and purification process.
Developed in a baby hamster kidney (BHK) cell line.
The working cell bank
Cells are genetically engineered to express rFVIIa.3
Culture media containing newborn calf serum are used to increase the volume of the culture.3
Centrifugation and filtration remove host cell proteins along with serum and medium components.3
Formulation and freeze-drying
Formulation and sterile filtering; then it is put in to sterile vials and freeze-dried to make a low-volume powder.3
Detailed quality inspection ensures the manufacturing process observes the highest standards of purity.3
Abbreviated representation of the NovoSeven® RT manufacturing process.